来源：教师入党申请书 发布时间：2020-07-29 点击：
1、Why is the letter E so important?
答案：Because letter E is the beginning of everything
2、Why are the letter G and letter S in "gloves" close to each other?
答案：Because there is love between them.
因为是g love s .她们中间有一个love
3. b 4. y
5、How can you make a rope shorter without cutting or winding it?
答案：Take a longer rope and compare with it
6、What does everybody do at the same time?
7、Who works only one day in a year but never gets fired?
8、How can you make 6 out of three 7s、
9、How can you make 1000 out of eight 8s
10、A police officer had a brother ,but the brother had no brother.How could that be?
解析：这题主要是要打破常规思维，看见police officer,我们都会往男人去想，但是，其实为了男女平等，英文当中已经用police officer 来代替polieman和policewoman了。所以，男女，都可以称作police officer. 这样就好理解了，一个Police officer 有一个brother, 但是这个brother 却没有brother，为什么呐?因为这个brother有个sister.
1. What has four eyes but cannot see?
2. What do vampires do at midnight?
3. What's the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space; the beginning of end, and the end of every place?
4. What can you catch but cannot throw?
5. What is deaf and dumb but always tells the truth?
6. What did one penny say to the other?
7. What has a tongue but cannot talk?
8. What has ears but cannot hear?
9. What has teeth but cannot eat?
10. What is yours but is used by others more than by yourself?
11. What goes through a door but never comes in or goes out?
12. What runs all around the ground but never moves?
13. What can go through water but never get wet?
14. What kind of leaves doesn’t fall in Autumn?
15. What kind of house weights least?
16. What kinds of keys are too large for your pocket?
17. Where do ghost like to swim?
18. Why did the ghost go to the astrologer?
19. Was Dracula ever married?
20. Why did the policeman arrest the ghost?
21. Why did the pickle close its eyes?
22. What starts with "e" ends with "e" and contains only one letter
23. If you were pushed down a flight of stairs, what would you fall against?
24. What has eyes but can't see
25. What has fingers but can't type?
26. What has ears but can't hear?
27. What has arms but can't hug?
28. What has a head and a foot but no body?
29. What has a mouth but never smiles?
30. What has a face but no head?
31. What has leaves but isn't a tree?
32. What has eyes but can't see?
33. What has legs but can't walk?
34. There are two rooms - one room with three light bulbs, the other with three light switches. Each switch turns on one light. If you can only travel to each room once, how can you tell which switch controls which light?
35. Because cigars cannot be entirely smoked, a hobo who collects cigar butts can make a cigar to smoke out of every 5 butts that he finds. Today, he has collected 25 cigar butts. How many cigars will he be able to smoke?
2. Take a coffin break
3. The letter "e"
4. A Cold
5. A mirror
6. Together we make more cents.
7. A shoe
9. A comb
10. Your name
11. A keyhole
12. A fence
14. The leaves of the book
15. The lighthouse
16. Donkeys, monkeys, and turkeys
17. In the death see
18. Because he wants to see his horoscope
19. No, he was a bat-chelor
20. Because the ghost did not have a hunting licence.
21. Because it sees the salad dressing.
22. An envelope
23. Fall against your will
24. A potato
34. First -- Turn on one for a long time, then turn it off and turn on a second one. Run to the next room. The one that’s off and warm is the first, the one that's on is the second, and the last is the cold, off one.