旅游英语口语提供饮料的表达

来源:工作计划表 发布时间:2021-02-28 点击:

  以下是小编给大家整理的关于旅游英语口语提供饮料的表达,希望可以帮到大家

  Conversation  1

  A:Welcome

  A;欢迎。

  B:Would you give me a bottle of beer, please?

  B:能给我一瓶啤酒吗?

  A:With ice , sir?

  A:要冰吗,先生?

  B:No, Ice will spoil the taste.

  B:不要,冰会冲淡味道。

  A:Anything else , sir?

  A:还要别的吗,先生?

  B:Yes. Something non-alcoholic,please.

  B:再要点儿非酒类饮料。

  A:Fruit juice, milk or mineral water?

  A:您要果汁、牛奶还是矿泉水?

  B:A glass of juice please.

  B:来一杯果汁吧。

  A:Coming up immediately.

  A:马上就到。

  Conversation 2

  A:Would you please recommend some Chinese wine?

  A:请您介绍些中国酒好吗?

  B:Would you like to have a taste of Moutai?

  B:要不要试一试茅台?

  A:That's great! What comes along with Moutai?

  A:太好了!有什么可以下茅台酒的?

  B:Yes , you con order some typical Chinese dishes. For example,Roast Beijing Duck.

  B:有,您可以点一些典型的中国菜。例如北京烤鸭。

  A:It sounds good.

  A:听起来不错。

  B:Yes , it is the best of our hotel.

  B:是的,那是我们酒店最好的菜肴。

  A:Really? Let me have a try.

  A:真的?让我尝尝吧。

  B:Thank you. Just a moment,please.

  B:谢谢,请稍等。

  Conversation  3

  A: What would you have?

  A:喝点儿什么?

  B:I'll try Chinese wine.

  B:我要尝尝中国酒。

  A:What about this dry red? It's good indeed,it never goes to the head.

  A:这种干红怎么样?这酒真的不错,它不上头。

  B:OK. Give me one , please.

  B:好吧,请给我来一杯。

  A:Here it is.

  A:给您。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  A:I'm always at your service.

  A:随时为您效劳。

上一篇:旅游英语口语情景对话预订座位的表达
下一篇:关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达

Copyright @ 2013 - 2018 及时范文网 All Rights Reserved

及时范文网 版权所有 京ICP备16605189号