银行英语情景口语:代理债券

来源:代理合同 发布时间:2021-04-05 点击:

  在银行工作中遇到国外的客户要办理代理债券业务时,我们该如何跟他沟通呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关代理债券业务银行英语情景口语.希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话一

  A: Hello, there. How can I help?

  您好。我如何为您效劳?

  B: Hello. I,m hoping to buy some Treasury Certificates today.Are they available?

  你好。我今天想买些国债。这里有国債卖吗?

  A: Certainly, Visible Treasury Certificates. Then you can get a receipt from the savings office as proof of payment. Hence the "visiWe",you can see it.

  当然有,是凭证式国债。买了之后,您可以从储蓄所得到一份国债收 款凭证。因此,所谓"凭证式",就是您可以看得见它。

  B: Ah, right. How much do I need to spend?

  啊,对呀。我可以买多少钱的?

  A: The minimum is 100 RMB, and the maximum is 500,000 RMB.

  最少可以买100元,而最多可以买500000元。

  B: How about Bearer Certificates? Are they different?

  无记名式国债是怎么回事?它们有什么不同吗?

  A: Yes, they are different because they are printed by the Ministry of Finance in set amounts. Just 100 RMB, 500 RMB and 1,000 RMB, you cannot choose from many amounts, you see.

  是的,它们是不同的,因为无记名式的国債是由财政部印刷的,是固 定的面额。只有100元、500元和1000元面额的,没有其他面值可 选,您明白了吧。

  Dialogue 2

  对话二

  A: Hello again. Have you come to a decision?

  您好!又见面啦。您决定了吗?

  B: I'm still not sure about these "Visible" Certificates. What's the real difference, except the amounts available?

  我仍然不明白这些"凭证式"的国债。除了可以看到数额之外,还有什么不同之处?

  A: Visible Certificates are registered and the holders of these can report any loss directly to the bank. Also, they can be cashed in advance, before the maturity is up.

  凭证式国債是记名式的,持有人可以直接向银行挂失。此外,此种国债可以在到期之前提前兑现。

  B: Right. How about the Bearer Certificates? Can they be cashed before the maturity date?

  好的。那么无记名式国債呢?它们能否在到期之前兑现?

  A: Unfortunately, not. You see, because they are not registered, they can be bought and sold by anyone. They also can be cashed on maturity in any nationwide financial institution.

  很遣憾,不行。您瞧,因为它们是不记名的,任何人都可以购买和出售。此种国債到期后,也可以在全国范围内任何金融机构兑现。

  B: So, if I was strapped for cash, I could transfer it to get some money?

  所以,如果我急需现金的话,可以把它转让,用它换些现金?

  A: Technically, yes.

  基本如此。

  B: OK, I think I've got it.

  好吧,我想我明白了。

  Dialogue 3

  对话三

  A: Good afternoon. Can I be of service?

  下午好。我如何为您效劳呢?

  B: I don't know. Can I purchase Treasury Certificates here at this counter?

  我不知道。我可以在此柜台购买国库券吗?

  A: Yes, of course. We have Treasury Notes with two, three- and five-year terms available.

  当然可以。我们出售两年期、三年期和五年期的国库券。

  B: Two years is fine, with a value of 1,000 RMB.

  两年期的就行,我要买1000元。

  A: OK, could I take a look at some ID please, like a passport?

  好的,我能看一下您的身份证件吗,比如护照,行吗?

  B: Here you go. By the way, is it possible to cash them before the maturity comes up?

  给你。顺便问一下,我是否有可能在它们到期之前兑现呢?

  A: No, I'm afraid that isn't possible. You must wait until maturity before you cash them.

  不行,恐怕是不可能的。您必须得等到期之后才能兑现。

  Dialogue 4

  对话四

  A: Hello, Madam. What can I do for you today?

  您好,女士。今天我能为您做些什么吗?

  B: Hello. Yes, I'm here to redeem a Treasury Note. It's not at the maturity date yet, but it is an emergency.

  你好。是的,我来这里就是为了兑现国库券的。虽然还没有到期,但我有急事儿。

  A: OK, can I see the note and some ID, please?

  好吧,我可以看一下这些国库券,还有身份证明,好吗?

  B: There you are. As you can see,the maturity isn't up yet.

  给你。你看看,还没有到期。

  A: You do realise that you must pay a 0. 2% charge for premature can¬cellation, right?

  您一定知道,提前兑现的话,您必须支付0.2%的手续费,对吧?

  B: Oh, really? No, I wasn't aware of that.

  噢,真的吗?不,我不知道这一点。

  A: Unfortunately, yes. You see, this is a three-year note; it was issued over a year ago,but not over two years. So, you will have to pay. I'm sorry about that.

  不幸的是,的确如此。您看,这是一个三年期国库券;一年多以前发行的,但还没超过两年。所以,您不得不付手续费,真对不起。

上一篇:银行英语情景口语:代理证券
下一篇:工程代理合同范本5篇

Copyright @ 2013 - 2018 及时范文网 All Rights Reserved

及时范文网 版权所有 京ICP备16605189号